MEGA 30+ Deep Based Sound Sub-Woofer
This time Audionic presents MEGA 30+ that will give you an ultimate experience of enhanced audio and bass. Mega 30+ is a 5 inch sub-woofer with deep bass sound that is going to be an ultimate experience for sound lovers. Mega 30+ is utmost an experiences for a sub-woofer, it will let you experience a well enhanced audio with deep sound bass. Mega 30+ is one of the good sub-woofer of Audionic with superb sound quality, it is the worthy product to try out because of its superb features that will make you feel delightful with its amazing sound and deep bass.
It comes with built in Blue-tune & USB support and SD/MMC Card Supported as well. It has AUX Input in it that will let you play audio from other sources, moreover you can enjoy digital Display through which you can see information on digital screen. Mega 30 Plus has Built-in FM Radio that you can control through remote control because it has all the buttons/option that you can play according to your requirement. The output Power of Mega 30 Plus is 20-Watt + 10-Watt x2 with 5 inch sub-Woofer.
- USB Supported: Convenient access to your favorite sound, with simple USB plug & play.
- Built in FM RADIO: Use this speaker as a FM Radio without connecting it to the PC.
- SD card supported: Easy for commanding audio from your external storage (SD card).
- Remote Control: It offers full function remote control for adjusting/changing output media and levels.
- Blue-tune: Easy to pair with any blue-tune device such as iPhone, Android, smartphone & tablets.
- AUX input: AUX input enables audio connecting from other sources increasing versatility of system.
- Swift Buttons: Swift button allows you to easy control mode, volume & forward / rewind track through swift buttons.
- Digital Display: Digital display gives all the information-function volume, Bass, Frequency of FM and other vital information.
What's in the Box:
1 x Sub-woofer
2 x Speakers
1 x Remote
|SD Card / USB Supported||Yes|
|AUX In Supported||Yes|
|Satellite||3 Inches X 2|
|Frequency Response||20Hz ~ 20KHz|
|Power Supply||AC 220V, 50Hz|